This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks retro swim shorts in black, made from a luxurious emerised fabric using 100% recycled polyester yarns (plastic bottles) and features a tri-colour ribbon side seam details with Sandbanks print, elasticated waistband with drawstring cords, brushed gun metal cord ends with laser engraved Sandbanks logo, side pockets and rear Lampo zip pocket with laser engraved SB zip puller.
- Retro swim short fit (shorter in the leg)
- Tri-colour ribbon side seam detail with Sandbanks print
- Elasticated waistband with rope cords
- Embroidered eyelet details
- Brushed gun metal cord end with laser engraved Sandbanks
- Side pockets
- Rear Lampo zip pocket with laser engraved 'SB'
- 100% Recycled Polyester fabric
- Fast drying
- UV protection
- Made in Europe
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
New Life Yarns
New life yarns are a certified yarn that is made 100% from recycled bottles, collected and processed in Italy. Compared to virgin polyester it uses;
- 94% less water
- 60% less energy
- 32% less Carbon Emissions
- 100% less waste
|Waist||28"- 30"||30"- 32"||32"- 34"||34"- 36"||36"- 38"||38"- 40"||40"- 42"|