Update: Please note our current turnaround time for cleaning service is estimated to be 3 weeks.
We offer an in-house cleaning service for our customers which includes; shipment, washing, drying and redelivery of your jacket. Once you purchase this service, our Client Care team will be in touch to send your pre-paid returns label. Please note our service is a light clean designed to refresh your jacket.
If you prefer to clean your jacket yourself, please follow the below instructions for the best results:
1. Zip up the jacket and turn it inside out.
2. Set your washing machine to 30°C, and select a delicate or wool cycle with low spin.
3. Use a high quality colour detergent. Do not use any fabric softener.
4. After the washing cycle is complete, tumble dry your jacket for 25 minutes on a medium heat (DO NOT USE A HIGH HEAT). After 25 minutes, turn the jacket the right way round and tumble dry until your jacket is fully dry.
5. Once the tumble dryer cycle is complete, hang your jacket using your Sandbanks hanger and let it air dry for a further 24 hours.