Sandbanks™ PENINSULA reversible puffer jacket is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Four jackets in one with a black EcoDown® filled puffer with detachable sleeves on one side and a Polartec® shearling fleece with removable sleeves on the reverse. The insulated PENINSULA puffer is versatile featuring a detachable sleeves offering a gilet style body warmer.
Made in Italy from up to 84 plastic bottles.
Model 6'1" wearing size medium
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
- Signature Sandbanks removable cross body bag with logo patch
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Removable and reversible sleeves
Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in light gold
Gold two way zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with brushed gold laser engraved clasp
- Style: PENINSULA Unisex Reversible Puffer
Fabric - Body: Wind/Down proof 100% Recycled Polyester
- Shearling Fleece 100% recycled and bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.