This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ BRANKSOME LONG PUFFER jacket is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. With a khaki water resistant shell fabric, the BRANKSOME LONG PUFFER has high thermal retention and features a Sandbanks embroidered logo badges, large lower pocket/chest pocket details and detachable hood.
- Front two-way Lampo zip in black with Gunmetal pullers
- Detachable hood with k-snap popper buttons
- Sandbanks logo embroidered arm badge
- High neck collar
- Sandbanks laser engraved brush metal components in gunmetal
- Internal zip pocket
- Concealed arm zip pocket
- Concealed ribbed cuff
- Button down wind placket
- Ecodown Insulation
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets
- Made from recycled polyester
- True to size fit
- Style: BRANKSOME LONG PUFFER Jacket Men’s
- Fabrics: Body - Water Repellent bluesign® approved 84% Recycled Polyester 14% Spandex Mix with 4 Way Stretch
- Fabrics: Lining - Wind/Down Proof bluesign® Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: EcoDown and Polar ® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
- Zips: Lampo
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.