This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks tr-colour bikini top in black is made from 100% SEAQUAL™ FIBER. Featuring a self-tie straps at the neck, beautifully finished with the signature Sandbanks tri-coloured elastic under band and laser engraved gold brushed metal clasp
- This garment is made from 100% recycled polyester fabric regenerated from SEAQUAL™ yarns using marine plastics.
- Removable padded cups
- Signature 100% recycled Sandbanks tri-coloured elastic underband with white embroidery
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed gold metal clasp closure at the back
- Made in Italy
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.