This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ SALTERNS ECONYL® PUFFER jacket in navy (Poseidon) is made using ECONYL®, high performance regenerated nylon yarn, repurposed from abandoned fishing nets, carpet and other plastics that would otherwise pollute the Earth.
This Italian fabric was chosen for its luxurious satin finish. The ECONYL® nylon is finished with a special mechanical process, balancing high temperatures to melt the surface, then immediately cooled down to obtain a crystallisation effect on the surface. Due to the nature of this fabric having been manipulated, it easily marks as worn, creating a bespoke marble effect like with waxed fabrics, individual to each garment
- Made using Italian ECONYL® fabric
- Exclusive ‘SB’ embroidered baffle detailing
- Signature embroidered logo arm badge and under hood detail
- Sandbanks laser engraved brush metal components in gun metal
- Lampo two-way black zip with gunmetal pullers
- Ecodown Insulation
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in gunmetal
- Hood and Waist cord adjusters
- Button closure cuffs
- Concealed arm zip pocket
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets
- True to size fit
- Style: SALTERNS PUFFER Jacket Mens
- Fabrics: Body - Wind/down proof 100% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 38gsm.
- Fabrics: Lining - Wind/down proof bluesign® approved 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: EcoDown and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
- Zips: Lampo
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.