This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks ruched bandeau bikini top in navy is made from SEAQUAL™ FIBER. An elegant style with detachable self tie neck straps, finished with central ruching and Sandbanks embroidery.
- 100% recycled polyester regenerated by SEAQUAL™ using marine plastics.
- Detachable self tie neck straps
- Vertical Sandbanks embroidery in white placed under thearms
- Side boning and removable padded cups
- Sandbanks laser engraved metal clasp closure at the back
- Made in Italy
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.