This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ MARTELLO REVERSIBLE GILET in black/charcoal. Two looks in one with a black high shine ECONYL® filled puffer on one side, with chest badge detail, button close pockets and on the reverse is a grey brushed polyester with 4 way stretch, featuring two patch pockets with Sandbanks engraved buttons.
The black high shine ECONYL® fabric is high performance regenerated nylon yarn, repurposed from abandoned fishing nets, carpet and other plastics that would otherwise pollute the Earth.
This Italian fabric was chosen for its luxurious satin finish. The ECONYL® nylon is finished with a special mechanical process, balancing high temperatures to melt the surface, then immediately cooled down to obtain a crystallisation effect on the surface. Due to the nature of this fabric having been manipulated, it easily marks as worn, creating a bespoke marble effect like with waxed fabrics, individual to each garment.
- Made from ECONYL® nylon and recycled polyester
- Ecodown Insulation
- Sandbanks logo embroidered badge details
- Lampo gunmetal zippers and pullers
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in gunmetal
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets
- Style: MARTELLO ECONYL® Reversible Gilet
- Fabric - Black side: Wind/down proof 100% Econyl Regenerated Nylon
- Fabric - Grey side: Water Repellent 46% Recycled Polyester 46% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4 Way Stretch
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
- Zips: Lampo
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.