Sandbanks™ PANORAMA reversible parka jacket is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Featuring two dynamic looks in one with a navy soft shell wind/water resistant parka one side, with a charcoal puffer on the reverse. The high thermal retention PANORAMA parka is versatile featuring a hood with two interchangeable faux fur trims.
Made in Italy from up to 65 plastic bottles.
Model 6'2" wearing size large
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
- Signature Sandbanks removable cross body bag with logo patch
- Double Two-way front zip with Sandbanks embroidered ribbon storm placket
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Supplied with two detachable faux fur hood trims in natural and black
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in gun metal
- Zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with gun metal gold laser engraved clasp
- Silicone Sandbanks branded chest pocket
- Style: PANORAMA Navy and Charcoal Mens Reversible Parka
- Fabric: Wind/water-resistant bluesign® approved 83% Recycled Polyester / 17% Organic Cotton. Charcoal - Wind/down proof bluesign® approved 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester