This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks BANKS women’s puffer jacket is from the ‘NEW HORIZONS’ capsule collection for A/W19, made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. The EcoDown® filled, water resistant BANKS puffer coat with high thermal retention is versatile featuring a detachable hood with two interchangeable faux fur trims.
Made in Italy from up to 48 plastic bottles.
Model 5' 10" wearing a size medium (10)
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
Sandbanks logo patch on left shoulder
- Two-way front zip with ribbon embroidered placket
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Two detachable faux fur hood trimmings in natural and black
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in light gold
- Gold zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with brushed gold laser engraved clasp
- Style: BANKS Sand Womens Puffer
- Fabric - Body & Lining - Wind/down proof bluesign® approved 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester