This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks tri-colour bikini top in black is made from SEAQUAL™ FIBER. Featuring a self-tie straps at the neck, beautifully finished with the signature Sandbanks tri-coloured elastic under band and laser engraved gold brushed metal clasp
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
Made in Italy
- Recycled polyester regenerated by SEAQUAL™ using marine plastics
- Removable padded cups
- Signature 100% recycled Sandbanks tri-coloured elastic under band with white embroidery
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed gold metal clasp closure at the back
- Style: Tri-Colour Bikini Top
SIZE & FIT
COMPOSITION & CARE
EXTERIOR: 86% recycled polyester regenerated by SEAQUAL™ using marine plastics and 14% Elastane
INTERIOR: 81% PA and 19% Elastane
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.
Wash inside out with similar colours. Do Not Tumble Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Keep away from fire.