This option is currently sold out.
This item is for Pre-order and will be dispatched week beginning 13th July or as soon as available.
The Sandbanks swimsuit with elasticated belt in black is made from SEAQUAL™ FIBER. Highly flattering and beautifully finished, featuring the Sandbanks tri-colour elasticated belt with brushed gold laser engraved metal clasp and white Sandbanks embroidery allowing the wearer to showcase either the clasp or embroidery at the front.
- 100% recycled polyester regenerated by SEAQUAL™ using marine plastics.
- Sandbanks tri-colour 100% recycled elasticated belt with laser engraved metal clasp.
- Crossed back straps with metal adjusters
- White Sandbanks embroidery on the costume and belt
- Made in Italy
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.