This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks classic bikini top in Caribbean sea and sand is made from 100% SEAQUAL™ FIBER. Featuring two ties this bikini top is entirely adjustable to fit your preference.
- This garment is made from 100% recycled polyester fabric regenerated from SEAQUAL™ yarns using marine plastics.
- Sandbanks logo embroidery in white
- Removable padded cups
- Made in Italy
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.