This option is currently sold out.
The Sandbanks camo wave bikini top is made from SEAQUAL™ FIBER. A bespoke printed design in Sandbanks colours inspired by the problem of marine plastics and their ability to camouflage into the ocean endangering marine life. The camo wave bikini top is finished with a Sandbanks embroidery.
- 100% recycled polyester regenerated by SEAQUAL™ using marine plastics.
- Sandbanks embroidery in white
- Made in Italy
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
About SEAQUAL™ FIBER:
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recyclable
- Current SEAQUAL™ FIBER is made from marine waste recovered from the Atlantic and Mediterranean in Europe.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER mixes recycled marine waste with post consumer recycled bottles.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER is mechanically recycled.
- SEAQUAL™ FIBER represents around 10% of the total waste retrieved by the SEAQUAL initiative. In partnership with fishermen who clean all waste from the ocean including PET, PP, PA, metal, rubber, glass and other materials. For every kilo of SEAQUAL™ FIBER produced, 1 kilo of waste is cleaned from the ocean.