This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ MARINA parka jacket is from the ‘NEW HORIZONS’ capsule collection for A/W19, made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Black soft shell water resistant MARINA has high thermal retention featuring a hood with two interchangeable faux fur trims.
Made in Italy from up to 44 plastic bottles.
Model 5' 10" wearing a size medium (10)
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
Sandbanks logo embroidered patch on the front shoulder
- Two-way front zip with ribbon embroidered placket
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Two detachable faux fur hood trims in natural and black
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in light gold
- Gold zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with brushed gold laser engraved clasp
- Style: MARINA Black Women’s Parka
- Fabric - Body: Water-resistant bluesign® approved 83% Recycled Polyester / 17% Organic Cotton
- Fabric - Lining: 100 % Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester