This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ PANORAMA reversible parka jacket is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Featuring two dynamic looks in one with a black soft shell wind one side, and a khaki puffer on the reverse. The high thermal retention PANORAMA parka is versatile featuring a hood with two interchangeable faux fur trims.
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.
Made in Europe from up to 65 plastic bottles.
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
- Signature Sandbanks removable cross body bag with logo patch
- Double Two-way front zip with Sandbanks embroidered ribbon storm placket
- Made from up to 65 plastic bottles
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Supplied with two detachable faux fur hood trims in natural and black
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in light gold
- Gold zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with brushed gold laser engraved clasp
- Silicone Sandbanks branded chest pocket
- Style: PANORAMA Reversible Parka Jacket
SIZE & FIT
Model wears size Large
Height 6ft 2in/188cm | Chest 39in/99cm | Waist 32in/81cm
Fits true to size
The Panorama Reversible Parka Jacket is constructed with a bluesign® approved shell, and a wind and down proof bluesign® approved lining. Bluesign® ensures fabrics are manufactured with the lowest possible impact on people and environment, whilst keeping the industry safe and clean.
This jacket is insulated using EcoDown, a certified 100% recycled and durable down alternative. The EcoDown used on this jacket contains 100% post consumer recycled PET bottles, holds the Global Recycled Standard and is Oeko-Tex certified for the absence of harmful substances.
The Panorama Parka is finished with premium details including gold components and Lampo zips featuring unique engraved Sandbanks branding.
To find out more about sustainability at Sandbanks, please click here.
|High Thermal Retention SATRA Tested To -15C|
Fabrics Made from Recycled Plastics
Eco-Down Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles
Carbon Neutral & Climate Positive Garment
|Cruelty Free - Zero Real Fur and Down Policy|
COMPOSITION & CARE
EXTERIOR: Wind and bluesign® approved 83% Recycled Polyester / 17% Organic Cotton
INTERIOR: Wind and Down proof bluesign® approved 100% Recycled Polyester
Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Line Drying In The Shade. Do Not Iron.
Our garments are made with longevity in mind, from premium quality materials crafted by highly skilled craftsmen and women, which is why we stand by our products and offer a limited 5 year warranty on Sandbanks coats and jackets from the date of purchase. If a Sandbanks product fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, we will repair it free of charge or we may choose to replace it.