This option is currently sold out.
Sandbanks™ SHORE reversible bomber jacket is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Black reversed to burgundy the SHORE bomber offers versatility and high thermal retention, featuring the signature Sandbanks removable cross body bag and embroidered ribbon placket.
Made in Italy from up to 55 plastic bottles.
Model 6'1" wearing size large
- Made from recycled and regenerated materials
- Signature Sandbanks removable cross body bag with logo patch
- Heavy knitted collar, cuff and waistband
- Thermore® Ecodown® Insulation
- Storm placket with Sandbanks embroidered ribbon
- Detachable hood, with two interchangeable faux fur trims in natural and black
- Sandbanks laser engraved brushed metal components in light gold
- Two-way gold zips containing precious metals made by Lampo
- Polartec® fleece lined pockets with brushed gold laser engraved clasp
- Style: SHORE Unisex Reversible Bomber
- Fabric - Body: Wind and water-resistant fabric bluesign® approved 83% Recycled Polyester / 17% organic cotton
- Insulation: Thermore® EcoDown® and Polartec® Fleece Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
A tree is planted for each product manufactured, offsetting approximately 30kg of carbon emissions a year continuing over the course of 25 years.